Friday, April 18, 2014

 

Finished my Java Art yesterday. I like the white cup the best. The cups are all homemade paper using rags chewed up in the blender.(paper making is fun) I used Lynn's cup for a template I cut the cups out of the paper. Using paints and markers I added lines and of course coffee. I even used a scrap of paper to make me a bookmark(note the birds and water). I had fun using Lynn Krawczyk's book Intentional Printing to make some art. Looking for a fun project check out Lynn and her book.
www.smudgedtextilesstudio.com

I wanted to show the tools I used I took a roller and using cording I tied it butcher style around the sponge roller. It really made a nice effect painting. The fan brush made nice line detail and the stencil brush made great big dots.




No comments:

Post a Comment