Friday, December 17, 2010

Ho Ho Ho Day 3 of Making Totes

                   Day 3 of making totes. Colorful tribal fabric .

 This will be my sisters Christmas present. She loved these colorful fabric  especially the tribal women.
               The zippered pocket will hold all those items you don't want falling out  accidentally.
                                                The lining is as colorful as the tote
A closeup of the front pocket detail. I machine quilted the pocket and highlighted it with paint sticks.
The next tote will be red and purple a nice combination.

6 comments:

  1. what a great look. The colors are so attractive and well chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Mary Ann, I am enjoying this 'tote'journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all your totes. :) Thanks for sharing them. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous. Can I become a relative? Very inspirational.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. These totes are fabulous - like Deb said - can I be a relative too??

    ReplyDelete